Public Enema's 60th Birthday Hash info

Public Enema's 60th Birthday Hash info

Postby publicenema » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:00 pm

Just wanted everyone to know about my upcoming birthday hash. Please note that you don't have to run the Hash, you can go straight to Georges.

Date: Saturday, March 30th
Time: Gather at 1:30pm, run at 2:00pm
Cost: $10.00 (no exceptions) 100% of the money goes to the Piedmont Cancer Wellness Center
Location: Sage Hill Shopping Center (1799 Briarcliff Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30306)
End of Hash and On-On: Georges Bar (1041 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30306)

The Scoop: Come celebrate PE's birthday with an old school hash.

Option A: Run the Hash and Eat and Drink (Beer, Wine, Fried Cheese Curds, Chicken Wings, etc.) at Georges Bar

Option B: Go straight to Georges and pay your $10.00 to Head Nurse there. We have Georges reserved from 2:30pm to 5:30pm.

No gifts please.
publicenema

Re: Public Enema's 60th Birthday Hash info

Postby publicenema » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:55 pm

fyi, the Hares are Public Enema and Breast Stroke (who is also celebrating her birthday).

If you see a sign at George's saying closed for private party, don't panic. We are the private party!

Occupy George's is from 2:30pm to 5:30pm.

Looks like a nice day for a Saturday Hash!
publicenema

Re: Public Enema's 60th Birthday Hash info

Postby Head Nurse » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:04 pm

Thank you, Public Enema, for the opportunity to raise money for the Piedmont Cancer Wellness Center.
The Center provides support to anyone (does not have to be a Piedmont patient) with a cancer diagnosis and their caregivers. Piedmont Atlanta has a Wellness Center that has more services than the one in Newnan. Please spread the word to anyone you know that could benefit from these service. They are free. Piedmont.org/cancerwellness

We raised $800.00 and I will be matching the funds for $1600.00 total donation. I will post the letter of confirmation once recieved. Thank you all for supporting this and especially the people that gave extra.
Head Nurse

Return to Atlanta Hash