Earth Day Sunday April 22nd - Constitution Lake

If there isn't a forum then post here and Piggy B will make a new forum (if he thinks it should have its own spot and he will move your post to the new forum.)

Earth Day Sunday April 22nd - Constitution Lake

Postby davey » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:32 am

Let's clean up this mother! Constitution Lake and the dolls' head trail could use some lovin' and if we go overboard, there's always Intrenchment Creek Park or Chestnut Hill Cemetery within a short hop too! I will not lay a (hash) trail but we'll have some fun, pick up trash, and maybe (certainly will) enjoy frosty beverages afterwards.

Meet at 11am and get to it! The address is 1305 S River Industrial Blvd SE, Atlanta, GA 30315 (like you've never been hahaha)

Sunscreen and insect repellent seem like good ideas, and I strongly suggest bringing multiple bags per person - smaller ones like grocery bags (I'll bring extras) so you're not hauling a lot of weight around and so we can sort for recycling too.

I have donated to Sierra Club and encourage you to do the same. If you want to bring cash or fork it over before then, I can consolidate the donations so they pay fewer processing fees, just a thought. This is my page and I know others have them also:
https://www.teamsierra.org/EveryCorner/ ... en-Novotny

Thank you!!!

PS - kiddos are welcome! Feel free to invite others. Would love to have the problem of too many people!!!! I'll bring light snacks, water, and BEER (duh)
davey

Return to Temporary Forum