SLUT #221 SOCO #??? IMB a very SLUTTY SOCO

The SLUT Hash House Harriers meet at 7:00PM on the first Thursday of the month. Trail is always between 2.5 and 3.5 miles. It offers beer at the start

SLUT #221 SOCO #??? IMB a very SLUTTY SOCO

Postby fuckeye » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:12 am

What: A very SLUTTY SOCO
When: FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY - July 5th gather at 7:00 off around 7:30
Who: In My Behind is hare and host
How much: $10
Where: Total Wine and More 2955 Cobb Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339

What to expect: Lots of beer, a great trail, a beer stop (FOR SURE), food, a pool ending. :D :D

What to bring: Hash clothes, a light possibly, change for the end, swimsuit, CHAIR, towel, etc.
fuckeye

Re: SLUT #221 SOCO #??? IMB a very SLUTTY SOCO

Postby Tits Don't Fit » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:38 am

Unfortunately, some half-mind was feeling a little too slutty after the Slutty Soco on Friday (7.5) and attempted to release the passion of their loins on the front driver's door of Two Limp's 4Runner. Frustrated by their inability to find the exhaust pipe and devilishly trying to fuck a hole that did not exist, they fled the scene unable to consummate.

(Read: someone backed out of In My Behind's driveway into Jason's driver side door of his silver Toyota 4runner. The door is working but with limited mobility and likely to rust and cause further damage. If you think this may have been you, TLC would greatly appreciate a text or you can message me. Retribution will be in the form of public shaming and bill for minor body work.)
Attachments
2019-07-06.jpg
Toyota 4runner
2019-07-06.jpg (107.47 KiB) Viewed 194 times
Tits Don't Fit

Return to Short Lazy Urban Thursday (S.L.U.T.)