Sunday 10 March Hog Mountain - Ram a Breast :) updated start

Hog Mountain where Beavers are ALWAYS Wet! The best and deepest shiggy in the area that prides themselves on trails that are always dog friendly but never stroller friendly. You'll get wet and best of all drink your down down with the Hogs. Monthly hash alternating with Bear Creek and Black Sheep.

Sunday 10 March Hog Mountain - Ram a Breast :) updated start

Postby davey » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:34 pm

Breast Stroke and RamaHo are taking one for the team and laying yet another delightful trek through Douglas County, GA.

Come join us as we brush up against the homes of Atlanta's rich and famous!You shall traverse over beautiful rolling hills, skip through marshes and meander joyfully along babbling brooks and river rapids.

It's one you won't want to miss!

Start:
2300 Shoals School Road, Douglasville, GA 30135
The Douglas County Learning Performance Center

When you turn into Shoals School Road you will come up to a blue sign on the left that I believe says Douglas County Learning Annex. Turn left into lot and look for half minds. If you end up at Factory Shoals middle you passed it.
If you end up at large gated driveway say "Hi" to Tyler Perry's guards and turn around.

Gather: 1:30
Hounds out: 1:45 ( look I'm fat and slow and running on a bum ankle so cut me some slack and take pitty on Breast Stroke)
Pack out: 2:00

Bring water. Sense of adventure. Twizzlers and anger management.
Dog friendly but bring leashes for park area.
davey

Return to Hog Mountain