Christmas Charity 2018

If there isn't a forum then post here and Piggy B will make a new forum (if he thinks it should have its own spot and he will move your post to the new forum.)

Christmas Charity 2018

Postby Sani » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:01 pm

All - please spread word that we are collecting money for Nicholas House this year as we have done in the past. they are always grateful and can certainly use the money to buy presents and essentials for their people.
A bit about them -
We provide supportive services through our shelter on Boulevard, our scattered-site apartment rapid re-housing program Homeless to Homes (H2H), our Home Again rapid rehousing and homelessness prevention program, and our newly launched New Horizons program for chronically homeless families. All families have up to two years of follow-up support after leaving direct services.

Nicholas House understands that providing basic subsistence – food and shelter – is necessary but not sufficient to prevent most homeless families from becoming homeless again. Three main goals and three unique factors make Nicholas House an incredibly special place where positive, lasting change happens.

They have an amazing success rate. Please donate to them directly or through giving whatever you are able to your GM who can then get it to me. You can also donate through PayPal to jeanrandolph6494@yahoo.com I will also try to be at each hash at least once in the coming three weeks and don't forget the BSH3 party at my house on Dec 9th.

Thank you and may each of you have wonderful fun filled holidays with family including your hash family. SANI
Last edited by Sani on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sani

Re: Christmas Charity 2018

Postby Sani » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Bump
Sani

Postby Swamp Guinea » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:14 pm

Do you have an electronic collection method as well?
Swamp Guinea

Postby Sani » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Yes - you can send via Pay pal to - jeanrandolph6494@yahoo.com. That is the BSH3 paypal account and I can write a check for the total donated via PP. Thanks Swamp for thinking of this as I did not.
Sani

Postby Sani » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:25 pm

I am going to take donations to Nicholas House on Tuesday Dec 18. If you are at a hash this weekend and want to donate - give your donation to Just Lix or to Double Suck and I will get from them. Thank you all for your generosity - Hope you are having or will have Happy Holidays with family (hash included) and be safe. Sani
Sani

Return to Temporary Forum