This website is old

Website issues and suggestions

This website is old

Postby Piggy's Bitch » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:27 pm

So... we launched this versoin of the atlanta hash site 13 years ago... you remember how awesome that iPhone 3GS was... this website is older. GoDaddy dicuntinued our linux hosting server for their C-Panel hosting... they automatically moved our website over but restored the databases to a back up from May hence why everything got lost from may until now. After over 2 hours on the phone with GoDaddy they were able to restore the yapyap database back to 12/31/2021 before they migrated us over to the new host. So we lost the past 6 days of your annoying comments in the Yap Yap sorry.. not sorry. They atlanta has database was on a different server that was running older everything basically. So they have to push it up to the next level of support to be able to SSH into that server to get the hash database back up to then send to me to then restore into the current database and then all will be fixed. Stay tuned....
Piggy's Bitch

Re: This website is old

Postby Piggy's Bitch » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:21 am

Update Hash database has been restored.

After 13 years... it's getting to that time to retire this website and make something that uses current technologies. Any web developers out there wanting to add Atlanta Hash to their Resume? Bueller?
Piggy's Bitch

Postby Glory Mole » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:01 am

Piggy's Bitch: I am the new(ish) Black Sheep statistician and I now can't update the hash stats (blacksheep.atlantahash.com). I will email you separately with specifics in hopes that something can be done. Thank you!
Glory Mole

Postby Glory Mole » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:12 pm

Piggy’s Bitch: I don’t have your email so I direct messaged you on this site. Let me know if you didn’t receive it.

Glory Mole
Glory Mole

Postby Too Limp Clover » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:29 pm

I don't mind helping with a new site, but it would also be nice to not lose all the great historical stuff here within, from the Yap Yap room and the calendar - the accumulated history is, er, accumulated. Slurp it down into a Haz-Beanz section. How else will we settle questions like "Who hared AH4 nr 1234?" (Answer: Supersuck & Coffee Bean.)
Too Limp Clover

Postby Piggy's Bitch » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:20 am

Still more broken stuff... it's a good thing you pay meeeee... WAIT I don't get paid... FUCK THIS SHIT :-P

If you find any thing broken on the hash websites... please post it here so I can try and fix it. Any snarky or attempt to be annoying comments will result in me blocking your yap yap account. I don't have time for your shit. If you are really being annoying... I am God on this website, I control the data... say goodbye to your run counts mother fucker.

GloryHole I think I got the hash stats working again.

Known broken things on my list to trouble shot..
Time stamps
Geocoding/Google Cloud API headache

Too Limp we won't lose the history we will just migrate the data into the new database that someone else builds.
Piggy's Bitch

Postby Glory Mole » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:20 pm

Piggy's Bitch: THANK YOU, hash stats seem to be fixed!!! :D
Glory Mole

Postby Dawgy » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:31 pm

Cannot post Saturday's start on the Events page. Will only take a bit of info...too much info even before including map and NOTHING appears.
Dawgy

Postby Piggy's Bitch » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:15 pm

Dawgy I manually fixed tomorrow. This is related to the geocoding error I mentioned before.
Piggy's Bitch

Postby davey » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:30 pm

ChewChew asked me to report that today.atlantahash.com doesn't show any events.....
davey

Next

Return to Website