Monday September 16 - Glory Mole at Publix @ Madison Yards

Group forms Monday night at 7 PM and always ends at a restaurant. You only pay if you drink and eat. Great way to get over the back to work blues.

Monday September 16 - Glory Mole at Publix @ Madison Yards

Postby Glory Mole » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:12 am

AMH4 #1304
September 16, 2019

For my first solo haring endeavor, I wanted to use virgin territory, a brand-new end, and lay a trail that would would blow your filthy socks off! I didn’t, but come out anyway.

When: Meet at 7:00pm, take off at 7:25pm

Start: Publix at Madison Yards Parking Garage, 905 Memorial Drive SE, Atlanta, GA 30316

Hare: Glory Mole

Cost: $1 cash plus extra money for food/beer at the on-in

Special Info From Hares: It’s getting dark earlier, so please bring a headlamp or flashlight. There will be a shorter option for walkers.

What To Bring: Bring the usual hash stuff. This includes dry shoes, dry clothes, hash bag, etc.

Directions To The Start: Madison Yards is under construction but Publix is open. Park in the “Lower Deck” parking garage (under Publix).

If you enter Madison Yards from Bill Kennedy Way (by Salata Salad Kitchen) the parking deck entrance is immediately on your left. If you enter Madison Yards from Memorial Drive (by the AT&T store), keep going straight (behind Publix) until you hit construction then turn right and the parking deck entrance will be on your right.

There are also bike racks and it’s accessible via the Beltline.

*We will meet just outside of the parking deck entrance.*

Sound confusing? Then I bet you can’t wait for my trail! ;)
Glory Mole

Return to Moonlight