Pinelake #1564 Asspump McQueen, MenTaNite, & Diaper Dan

The Pinelake Hash House Harriers run in and around the metro area every Saturday at 2:30pm. Join them if you wake up too late to make it too Atlanta

Pinelake #1564 Asspump McQueen, MenTaNite, & Diaper Dan

Postby double suck » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:03 am

Bowlero 2749 Delk Rd, Marietta
Listen up Dispshits! If you thought our last Hash was shitty, get ready to pucker your G strings in your ol' bungholio cause this is gonna be cream cheese omelette Diarrhea! Expect an awful trail, some unpassable shiggy, getting lost, little to no reccy (I'll look at Google maps again first), and getting bent over the bedpost drunk. We are going to try and find some shiggy, no promises, might be all road, may get half way through shiggy and realize we have no trail. There will be a beer stop or something. Maybe shots of whatever I don't feel like drinking. On In is the same place as last time, so get ready for a ripping fire, plenty of lick-her, cheap beer (and top shelf Kikland Signature Light) MM edit:Pinelake quality beer. Cum out to Bowlero in Marieeta for meeting around two in the afternoon. Head-ing out around 2:Dirty. Your car probably won't get towed here, but I haven't checked. If parking looks questionable, park at Mink's Package / Marcos Pizza lot down the street. Price 2 pay is like $8
double suck

Return to Pinelake