New Normal for Atlanta Hashing

New Normal for Atlanta Hashing

Postby Sani » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:52 pm

Well this was written once already and 'posted' but that did not happen. So trying again

Outcome of GM Meeting on 3-21-2020

ALL THE HASHES ARE ON PAUSE FOR 4 WEEKS. That may be extended to 8 but you will see a notice if it is. Check the fb page for your hash and post crazy things on there so you all have a way too communicate . I personally want to thank ll the GM's for their willingness to make the decision = and it was an individual decision = one for each hash. :cry:

Take your dog for more walks, Go for a run by yourself or with the person you are quarantining with, just be cautious and safe.

We need to post some welcome back messages for Killer Bee who was in a terrible bike accident in FL. He has recovered but still needs more rehab. The messages will be a great way of support. Use the forum and make the subject Hey Killer Bee.

This also reminds us - many of our friends are out of work - some with unemployment and some with no pay. Remember we are a family and will try to help in any way possible. My email and txt info will be at end of this. I can contact any or all GM's and we can collectively help. Don't end up on the street thinking you have no one.

Please take care of yourselves and be safe. Air Hugs and love to all of you. Sani :cry: Missing y'all already

Jrandolph1@cdc.gov
404-732-5711
Sani

Re: New Normal for Atlanta Hashing

Postby Sani » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:57 pm

Forgot to suggest = ZOOM is a great way to get together - happy hour or everyone go for a run and then join on returning and do a virtual circle. :o :D :D .. Just a suggestion OTHERS???
Sani

Re: New Normal for Atlanta Hashing

Postby Too Limp Clover » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:11 pm

Everyone get tested, and if you have corona antibodies you can join my new Herd Immunity kennel?

Bit elitist, maybe?
Too Limp Clover

Return to Atlanta Hash