Hartwell Campout September 27-29 2019

Gathers every other Sunday at 1:30 PM with the hare(s) off at 2 PM. This is ALWAYS ALIVE HARE. If not

Hartwell Campout September 27-29 2019

Postby fuckeye » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:18 am

Rego for Lake Hartwell and you will have the time of your life!!! We are doing something different this year and need your cooperation. Trying to save the universe by being conscientious (very big word) stewards and using plastic reusable plates, metal utensils for eating, and your plastic mugs. We need you to bring your very own vessel for drinking water, beer and coffee - you can bring more than one. Many of you have BSH3 mugs which we never see so it would be wonderful if you brought that for your beer. A lanyard will keep you from losing it when you fall asleep abruptly at the table, the circle or in the outhouse. Please remember to bring something - OK???

Here is rego link - http://www.tinyurl.com/hartwell2019

And yes the price went up. Food will be really good as usual and everything costs more even tho the FED dropped their interest rate.

Sign up and come have a good time. If you cannot use Pay pal contact me (Sani 404-732-5711) - I have Zelle and Venmo available.
fuckeye

Re: Hartwell Campout September 27-29 2019

Postby fuckeye » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:22 am

You know you are cuming, so sign up and pay Sani.

Here is rego link http://www.tinyurl.com/hartwell2019
fuckeye

Postby Sani » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:24 pm

Who's Cummin??

Double Suck
Pussy Pilot
In My Behind
Aw Burned Out
Dr. Bombardier
Chinchin Chiller
Cornholio Caliente
Supersuck
Bitch With an Attitude
Fuckeye
Kitty Kitty Gang Bang
Mango Boy
Davey Crochet
ChewChew My Caboose
Taste like chicken
Wee Little Bit
Tits Don't Fit
Blue Ball Special
Bonehole
Deposit Slit
Oops!
LickHoleAh
Too Limp Clove Her
Royal F*ck
Dain Bramage’d
butt pipe
RamaHo Poken
Sani
Shady Lady
Slippery When Wet
Spermier
Colonel Clit
Gentrifuckation
Swamp Guinea
Cheaper than Trick
Surly Temple
Burningbush
Debbie Duz Digits
Sani

Postby Too Limp Clover » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:20 pm

Code: Select all
. * +   *   %  *   *  (.)
. * Shooting         @ .
*        Star         *  *
.           Hash #69  .
 * . @   . *  *  + ..  *   *

When: Friday nite, something PM.
Where: Lake Hartwell Campout
Your hares: Umm, Too Limp Clover and multiple mystery hares. Because I haven't shaved.

Listen, I know you have a list, and there are dumb things on it like
* tent
* towel
* rubber duckie
* lube

But there's only one thing that should be top of the list:
* lingerie
* shot glass

Yes folks, that's the chosen theme for the Shooting Star Hash. No, not bullet points - LINGERIE!

In pardickular, if you are one of the intrepid souls who got volunteered for Shot Stop Duty - praise be upon you for not knowing when to dive - you are encouraged to involve lingerie / body parts / generally lewd or lustful exhibitionism, in (a) your shot; (b) your clothing; (c) I dunno; your table? You're bringing a table, right? We're not animals.

The "pack" are also encouraged to "pack it in," or maybe even "pack it out." Wait for encouragement, also known as screams.

You might think this is all very gratuitous, but think about it. When you're doing your 360-degree hurling between stops 3 and 4, you really want your targets (feet, hashers, etc.) to be as lake-ready as possible.

You might also think this gives an unfair advantage to Oops, but that whatcha going to do, hay?

Oh yeah, with the other theme of not filling the world with plastic, bring a reusable shot glass if you can-can. A good shot glass also fits better in cleavage, butt cracks, and did I mention cleavage?

Oh and Shot Stop People - don't forget the booze.

0n-0n!
Too Limp Clover

Return to Blacksheep