SoCo 22 Dec 2017 - tonight!

Meets every Friday evening

SoCo 22 Dec 2017 - tonight!

Postby davey » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:15 pm

Because you get really lucky to have 2 soco trails back to back, just to get you prepared to be around family all weekend.

When: Friday, December 22, 2017
Meet: 7:00PM
Hare's Out: 7:30PM
Pac Out: 7:35pm
How Much: $7.00 to takes ya chances!!

Who: COCKPIT, haring solo unless some poor schmuck wants to be a powder monkey. In my favorite area but I heard last week's trail was nearby - What could possibly go wrong. I promise nothing except a new ending! well except your #1 chance to field a snare before 2017 is over

Where: McNair High School, Atlanta

How to get there: go to google maps and try this address. 1804 Bouldercrest Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30316
(roughly south of East Atlanta if you are new to this group - I20 East to Moreland south, left on Glenwood, right on flat shoals, left on Bouldercrest). (Or from south end you'll come up on either Moreland or Bouldercrest from 285).

What to loosely expect: Shiggy-including wet feet, and great weather for a December hash. Some form of food, snacks, fire and house ending. A good time after you've had 2 beers at the end. Bring full set of clothes and shoes, this is soco not a boutique hash (posting for visitors - also plus or minus 4 miles). Dogs at your discretion.

Bimbo please?

OnOn - Cockpit
davey

Return to Southern Comfort (SoCo)