Thurs. 11/26: Half-Bandit XVIII (protocols for the Covid era

If there isn't a forum then post here and Piggy B will make a new forum (if he thinks it should have its own spot and he will move your post to the new forum.)

Thurs. 11/26: Half-Bandit XVIII (protocols for the Covid era

Postby On the Rag » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:50 pm

We CAN do this safely. I’m going to wear a mask, even when I r#n. I’m going to keep “3 meters and the Holy Ghost” between me and Bandits. I’m gonna carry hand san. It’s gonna be hard, but I’m gonna swear off all the hugging and kissing and casual sex that we’ve cum to associate with the Half-B.

If your personal and familial and immunological and psychic situations permit, happy to have you along.

Thursday, 11/26/20, 9a to approx. 11a. Absolutely Free, BYO, I’ll bring a few extra.

Half-Bandit XVIII is an A2A from Oakland Cem/MLK Marta (264 George St SE 30312). Course is about 7 miles, which we will take gently, meanderingly, walking the uphills, at a safe distance: west on MLK to the Statehouse, hang a left at GSU, up Marietta, east on North, south on Piedmont, east on JW Dobbs/Irwin, south on Hilliard back to MLK Marta/Oakland Cem.

Post questions here.

We want EVERYONE to get thru this freaking horrible Covid era and into the Vaccine era. If I’m a Lone Half-Bandit that’s OK, I’ve done so before; if we have more Half-Bandits along, that’s groovy also. Whatever else you do this Thanksgiving be Safe be Thankful and On-On!

O.T.R.
On the Rag

Re: Thurs. 11/26: Half-Bandit XVIII (protocols for the Covid

Postby Glory Mole » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:13 pm

I may be able to swing this, I would be Half-Bandit virgin. Do we need to plan to carry our BYOB or is there a bimbo, etc.?
Glory Mole

Re: Thurs. 11/26: Half-Bandit XVIII (protocols for the Covid

Postby On the Rag » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Glory Mole and other late or virgin Half-Bandits are welcome! We will be carrying Beer along with, and I have extras ready to go in Beer Torches, for that purpose. Glad to have you!
On the Rag

Return to Temporary Forum