Half-Bandit XX: Thurs. 11/25, 7:30 a.m.

If there isn't a forum then post here and Piggy B will make a new forum (if he thinks it should have its own spot and he will move your post to the new forum.)

Half-Bandit XX: Thurs. 11/25, 7:30 a.m.

Postby On the Rag » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:48 am

Q: OTR, are you still doing this Bandit thing?
A: Yes! This will be the XXth in the Half-B Series since 2008. More than 420,000 R@cists on Two Continents have participated, mostly unwittingly; somewhere in the 100s of Bandits have participated also unwittingly. Reports are consistently: Fun.

Q: Is it a hash? Do I need to r*n?
A: The ½ Bandit is a Party, Inside a R@ce. Think Peachtree Pubcrawl… a bit off-season. We’re gonna cover about 5 miles in 2 hours, while carrying beers; we may be forced to jog a bit, but only downhill.

Q: when is this again?
A: Thanksgiving Thursday Nov. 25, 7:30 a.m. The sun is up.

Q: 7:30 am on a National Holiday? Why so bloody early?
A: there is a R@ce in Need of a Party. Bandits will be Sprucing Up the Atlanta Half-a-Thong using only shortcuts and beer. To keep on Bandit schedule, we’ll on-out at 7:45a.

Q: Beer/Partying?
A: YES. Five Beer Stops at BigBorePP (490 Marietta St), North Av Uphill, North/Courtland, Irwin/Fort, END near START.

Q: Where start?
A: Oakland Cemetery parking lot (Oakland Av and MLK SE), walking distance from MLK Marta.

Q: Can I join enroute?
A: HELL YES! Send a message to DebbiDoes or OTR and we’ll hook you up.

Q: End?
A: END at Mrs. R loft, Grant St just South of the rail viaduct, a line drive from START/Oakland Cemetery, about 10am.

Q: Cost?
A: $5. Give it to any hostess/mostess you want to.

More Q’s? Ask Debbi or OTR
On-On
On the Rag

Re: Half-Bandit XX: Thurs. 11/25, 7:30 a.m.

Postby DDDigitz » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:06 pm

There is also an event created in the Atlanta Hash Facebook group. We would like to know if you think you want to cum! I can invite you if you are not already in that group, or you can pm me. Thanks!
DDDigitz

Postby Too Limp Clover » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:04 am

I'm even in bed already!
Too Limp Clover

Postby On the Rag » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:21 am

Hope you're waking soon! Bandit on-out will be 0745. If anyone is reaching the START up to about 0815, they should chase the bandits up Mayretta and you'll likely catch us at BigBorePee's (490 Mayretta), do check in with them, make sure to hit the short-cut at North Av. if you are joining really LATE, after 0815, you should r#n No-No, follow the bandit route backwards: north on Hilliard, past MLK Marta, continue up the hill to Irwin street, left/west find BustedCherry by the Connector. You are now on the r@ce course and follow it backwards/upstream. Look for L&R at the mile 9 corner, look for After-Birth at JR Crickets. Look for maps on the Half-Buick windshield. Bandits!
On the Rag

Return to Temporary Forum