Site Logo

Atlantahash.com

The Atlanta Hash Yap Yap Room

It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: POSH^3 - Bohemian Phapsody - #6
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:39 pm 
Short Cutting Bastard

Panties Off Southern Hash House Harriers!

Cost: $8 gets you prelube, two beer stops, circle near a restaurant at the end with champagne trail trial, and an on after at that restaurant.

Hare: Bo Phap

Start: Behind the Target at Atlantic Station

Meet at 7:00, On Out at 7:27.

Special note: We will be transitioning from bottles and cans to growlers for this POSH and all upcoming POSHes. This will ensure the highest quality beer, the best selection, and the lowest price per fluid oz.

From your hare:

Yes there is a posh tmrw,, yes it has been laid with chalk,, and very VERY little flower,, yes the beer stops are hidden,, barely anything is in Atlantic station proppa' This is a brave exercise in being invisible through the MAIN areas of Atlanta.. I think we can do it,,, im sure we will look our best,,, I have no doubt it will be fun,, but use your head,,, stay low,,, keep hidden if you think you are in trouble just use your garb as an excuse if need be,,,

Park on the STREET near target,, i would not suggest using the parking lot,,but meet there in the farthest corner,, in the grass,,,

bring a headlamp,, your feet wont get wet but your cooch might when you discover how we can be invisible,, even amongst the punx round Atlantic Station,,,

itll be cold,,, dress warm,,, trail is more or less dog friendly but i wouldnt put them through it,,, remember: INVISIBLE

Post subject: Re: POSH^3 - Bohemian Phapsody - #6
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:39 pm 
Pigs flew out my ass

Great hash last night, thank you Bo Phap! Rarely has a trail been at once so well laid and so poorly followed. And it's confusing running a trail backwards without running backwards. I mean, you're going backwards and forwards at the same time, basically, when you think about it, which I haven't. I would also like to thank Knight Stalker for returning my phone to me, which he hasn't. And Midget Fluffer, for doing the same with my dignity. I would like to offer Insertion a blanket apology for that thing with the blanket. But there is no apology for the way Arsenal play football, sorry Foreign Lesion. What happened to Busted, and why am I sore down there?

Oh, and we knocked it out of the park with those growlers, obviously.