The Atlanta Hash Yap Yap Room

It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Trust Me Hash August 13th
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:43 am 
Queen of the Bitches

TRUST ME! Hash Info
Not a regular hash... a TRUST ME! hash
Leaving at ??????AM Saturday, 13th of August. You and your merry crew drive approximately 2.5 hours (ATL traffic and FSM, permitting) to an exclusive Hash getaway. There you'll be blown away (haha!) by the amenities... YOUR tent, your mattress, your sleeping bag... your lack of cleaning abilities!!!! Woohoo! Meals provided, (Sat lunch/dinner- Sunday breakfast) drinks provided... usual hash libations, so BYOB if beer ain't your thing) It's like you moved back in with dear old Mom... but you didn't.

Time: Leaving at ??????AM Saturday, 13-14 August. Meet at ?????? A.M. take off once driving instructions are understood, or send Jeeves over to get filled in.

Start: Cheese Cake Factory Cumberland Mall, 1609 Cumberland Mall, Atlanta, GA 30339 (if we pre-rego, folks can just be sent an email with driving destructions to the start, just a thought)

Hares: TRUST ME, you'll like it!!!

Cost: $25 Everybody pays to play on this one! Online Rego to be posted soon.

Cost includes: Saturday: Lunch, and Dinner. Booze for you and the other McBoozersons, and by booze, I mean bottled beer at Hash and then keg beer later (don't get your hopes up)

Special Info From Hares: BRING A TENT and camping gear. Maybe TP and condoms (haha, u wished LSR!) or plan on sleeping in your car!

No barns, cabins, yurts, bear pantry or Adirondack shelters available! Camping Gear Required or prepare to re-enact Blair Witch Project for the rest of us!

Directions to the Start: Super some what secret directions to be given moments before departure which is ?????? AM Saturday

What to bring: You really want a list? Fine.

https://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice ... klist.html