Site Logo

Atlantahash.com

The Atlanta Hash Yap Yap Room

It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PH3 #1552 End of Summer Hash this SATURDAY!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:27 pm 
Forumati

School is back in session and Summer is drawing to a close. Join Breaststroke as she tries to squeeze the last bit of summer out of the year before she goes into her fall/winter dildoldrums. Red Top Mountain Pioneer campsite has been reserved for the weekend, so bring your camping gear to stay over for the night, and join Hog Mountain on Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! for Busted's annual BYOBoat hash. Hash is $8 for usual hash beer and munchies. You will also need to get a Parking Pass, which I think is $5 per day. (You can also check one out at your local library...per some cheapskate I know.) If you're staying over, you're on your own for beer and food after the hash circle is over. There's no sign-up for the weekend, but there's plenty of room for lots of tents. We'll be starting / ending at Lake Alatoona, so bring swim gear, snorkeling gear, floats, kayaks, swimmies, waders, fins, scuba, canoes, rafts, noodles, and/or your very bouyant Auntie Mabel. Oh and your boat if you got one. Dogs are welcome, but the park requires they be on a 6 foot leash when on park trails, so make sure you bring the leashes, because we will sometimes be on park trails.

Red Top Mountain State Park Pioneer Campground. https://goo.gl/maps/me7DFfVbV7B2. I-75 to Exit 278, Glade Road, Turn right onto Glade Rd SE and go 4.9 mi. Continue onto Red Top Mountain Rd SE, 0.3 mi. Keep right to continue on Webster Ferry Landing for .5 miles. Turn left into the Pioneer Campground.

Arrive early to set up camp. Gather at 2:00pm to learn your fate. On out at 2:30pm.