Site Logo

Atlantahash.com

The Atlanta Hash Yap Yap Room

It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: R2H3 Trail #20 Trash
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:55 pm 
Ready for Rehab

It was a wet and wild Saturday in Rome, Georgia. 34 Hashers met in a parking lot and one began to sing..........
On the 1st day of Hashmas my Co-Hares gave to me a tiny bell to wrap around my....oh, it was supposed to go around my wrist?
On the 2nd day of Hashmas my Co-Hares gave to me 2 -for-1 Beers at Chilies and a tiny bell to wrap around my wrist.
On the 3rd day of Hasmas my Co-Hares gave to me 3 checks of flower, 2-for-1 Beers at Chilies and a tiny bell to wrap around my wrist.
On the 4th day of Hashmas my Co-Hares gave to me 4 boys a bowln, 3 checks of flower, 2 -for-1 Beers at Chilies and a tiny bell to wrap around my wrist.
On the 5th day of Hashmas my Co-Hares gave to me 5 auto hashers, 4 boys a bowln, 3 checks of flower, 2 -for-1 Beers at Chilies and a tiny bell to wrap around my wrist.
On the 6th day of Hashmas my Co-Hares gave to me 6-hundered steps up clock tower, 5 auto hashers, 4 boys a bowln, 3 checks of flower, 2 -for-1 Beers at Chilies and a tiny bell to wrap around my wrist.
On the 7th day of Hashmas my Co-Hares gave to me 7 shots of Jello, 6-hundered steps up clock tower, 5 auto hashers, 4 boys a bowln, 3 checks of flower, 2 -for-1 Beers at Chilies and a tiny bell to wrap around my wrist.
On the 8th day of Hashmas my Co-Hares gave to me 8 Rounds at Curlee's, 7 shots of Jello, 6-hundered steps up clock tower, 5 auto hashers, 4 boys a bowln, 3 checks of flower, 2 -for-1 Beers at Chilies and a tiny bell to wrap around my wrist.
On the 9th day of Hashmas my Co-Hares gave to me 9 Atlanta Hashers, 8 Rounds at Curlee's, 7 shots of Jello, 6-hundered steps up clock tower, 5 auto hashers, 4 boys a bowln, 3 checks of flower, 2 -for-1 Beers at Chilies and a tiny bell to wrap around my wrist.
On the 10th day of Hashmas my Co-Hares gave to me 10 Mellow Pizzas, 9 Atlanta Hashers, 8 Rounds at Curlee's, 7 shots of Jello, 6-hundered steps up clock tower, 5 auto hashers, 4 boys a bowln, 3 checks of flower, 2 -for-1 Beers at Chilies and a tiny bell to wrap around my wrist.
On the 11th day of Hashmas my Co-Hares gave to me 11 Group Photos, 10 Mellow Pizzas, 9 Atlanta Hashers, 8 Rounds at Curlee's, 7 shots of Jello, 6-hundered steps up clock tower, 5 auto hashers, 4 boys a bowln, 3 checks of flower, 2 -for-1 Beers at Chilies and a tiny bell to wrap around my wrist.
On the 12th day of Hashmas my Co-Hares gave to me 12 PBR Down-Downs, 11 Group Photos, 10 Mellow Pizzas, 9 Atlanta Hashers, 8 Rounds at Curlee's, 7 shots of Jello, 6-hundered steps up clock tower, 5 auto hashers, 4 boys a bowln, 3 checks of flower, 2 -for-1 Beers at Chilies and a tiny bell to wrap around my wrist.
Special Thanks to our gifting Co-Hares I Lick and Felt Her, and Hugh "this is not the finish" Heifer.
Also, thanks for all the Virgins, Atlanta, and Black Sheep Hashers for Cuming up
Next trail is Jan 11th in Rome
Until then, have merry and safe holidays!
-KYC