Site Logo

Atlantahash.com

The Atlanta Hash Yap Yap Room

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tuesday With A Theme...July 19 - White Trash Wedding!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:21 pm 
Lost on Trail

Hi All,

It's the third Tuesday of the month, and warm outside, so T.W.A.T will convene again.

Meet up is Tuesday night, July 19 (that's tomorrow if the weekend has you hungover today...) at 7:00 and your hillbilly hare will direct you to the flour at 7:30.

Hash cash is $5 for hash beer and the first 12 to show will receive a lovely themed giveaway.

Trail will be an A to A'. Bring cash for the on-after, too.

This month's theme: White Trash Wedding!

So pick up your best shorty shorts, your camoflage dress shirt (the one you save for church on Easter) and the John Deere hat that you Daddy-Uncle gave you fer Christmas and come join us for a short 1-2 mile trot through the streets around Ponce and Freedom Parkway.

Your consolidated info:

What: T.W.A.T - White Trash Wedding Theme!
Hare: Lady GagGag
When: Tuesday, July 19 at 7:00, off at 7:30
How Much: $5 plus on-after cash
Where: Kroger on Ponce

Directions:
From I85/75, take Freedom Parkway to the end. Turn left on Ponce De Leon and the Kroger will be on your left.

See the link - http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=Kro ... 2242839069

Attachments:
File comment: Apologies if you know these folks...with the blood on her knees, she could be a hasher, but, then again...
WTW3.jpg
WTW3.jpg [ 129.83 KiB | Viewed 2750 times ]

Post subject: Re: Tuesday With A Theme...July 19 - White Trash Wedding!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:00 pm 
Lost on Trail

Bippity Boppity Bump!!!

Tonight, tonight, tonight!!!

Post subject: The White Trash Wedding!!! Trash!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:28 pm 
Queen of the Bitches

At the parking lot of the "Murder" Kroger, I found the Pack gathering. Lady Gag Gag was in her mini-kilt, athletic top, and straw hat. Hung Jury in a bow tie and cummerbund, Knuckle Deep in short-shorts and wedge sandals, Stupid Is As Stupid Does dressed as a "hick", Breach My Piece in her short-shorts, Yoron Weed dressed as another "hick" with a ponytail and ball cap. Only 2 Minutes For Cross Dressing, and bimbo Teflon Dong looked normal. I was dressed as me, with a low cut bodyshirt underneath my T. Breach would later attempt to shield her eyes, when I would take the T off. Poor dear, not quick enough. :twisted: Piggy's Bitch, his usual topless and sweaty self was there. But, he was just running through, exercising.

Yoron and Teflon were late with the beer, so trail was Started 30 minutes late. Which was just as well, since Friar Fvck came out in drag. Newly dyed shoes with kitten heels, a bag, a corset like top, and a reversible skirt. Knuckle, Breach, and Gag had fun adjusting his skirt in various ways while we waited for the beer to arrive. Thankfully, he was fine with his hair do, a blonde wig. No waiting on him.

We started on trail, Gag leading the way. She had to adjust the trail, not expecting members of the Pack to be wearing heels. Friar wondered what kind of offers he'd get. He did get a few friendly waves. We walked out from the parking lot of the Murder Kroger, out onto Ponce. Then behind the Clermont, and through a barb wire fence. Friar made it look easy in his mini-skirt. Up and across Freedom Pkwy, and into Freedom Park. We did a U turn, walked past Lick Hole Ah's old apartment building and up onto the Beltline. Friar and Knuckle walked just fine in their heels. Near the BS, APD was parked nearby, on the look out for people wanting to "park" on the Beltline. Gag approached the really hot looking blonde in the car, and got permission to walk down the remainder of the Beltline.
A few minutes later the car drove off, and the PBRs appeared.

Sated, we walked towards Ponce. Knuckle went bare foot down the slope from the Beltline to the street, despite the broken glass. At that point, the Pack split into 2 groups, each taking a different way across Ponce. We passed the entrance to MJQ, and went by The Local. We ended behind the Clermont.

Friends of Teflon and Yoron showed up, Del and Mark(?). A very quiet circle was held, apparently the Clermont's neighbors hated noise. Just as we were wrapping up, the Clermont bouncer approached, and asked us our intentions. To go inside-of course.

As giveaways, Stupid's mom, a gun dealer, donated various ball caps. Everyone received one, that seemed to fit a theme describing them. I was in the Navy, and got a Charleston Air Force Base Skeet Range ball cap. It was like that for everyone.

On-After was in The Clermont, where Blondie did her can crushing thing. Hung seemed mesmerized. 2 Minutes was toasted, as he was heading to Afghanistan for a year, to act as a PR official. Gag and Knuckle liked watching one dancer, light her titties on fire. But passed on paying a $20 fee to see how it was done. :lol:

Good Hash, and another well laid trail by Gag.

Reporting the facts, and getting them wrong