Site Logo

Atlantahash.com

The Atlanta Hash Yap Yap Room

It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Damn, I Actually Did Part Of This Trash, 6/7 Just Claire
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:50 am 
Queen of the Bitches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was late, no excuses, but I got to the Start, and figured I would find trail. No such luck. No TP, chalk, or flour. Yoron Weed came towards me. He too was late, and unable to find trail. Tastes Great and Wet Dreams showed up a few minutes later. We just spread out looking for trail and found nothing but red yarn, tied around various trees.

Wet and Tastes needed a beer and ended up at The Yacht Club. I went to Java Lords for a latte, Yoron kept looking.

I came out to find the Hare, 2X Just Claire, and the Pack along with Yoron, waiting for me across the street. They had just come from the BS. I asked "who laid trail?" "I did" said Just Claire, "and I used red yarn." "I had so much of it left over from a project I was doing, and I didn't want to use white stuff." Who could argue with that reasoning? Beside, she was a cute little Hariette, who HAD volunteered to lay a trail, when NOBODY else had.

The Hare left, leading the Pack on the remainder to trail. I went to the Yacht Club and told Wet and Taste the Pack had been found. They were into their quality beers.

The Pack returned to the BS, now the End. Circle was started by new GM Hemipene.
Virgin Just Matthew was introduced, drank, and then left to another engagement. As he left, Wet and Taste showed up. Remaining was Just Steven, Just Drew, Yoron,
Ballerina Booty Boy, and the Hare.

The Pack liked trail, despite having to be led on trail by the Hare. The Hare's 1st trail had been last month's rained out CUNT, when all the trail marks had been washed away. So she decided to use yarn, tied around trees. But was unable to lay on-overs, CBs, a BN, a BS, YBFs, etc. Hemi drank for not ensuring the Hare knew her not knowing how to lay trail. She DID bring good beer though-PBR.

The Hare said she liked laying trail and would like to do so again. Next to virgins, the Hash needs Hares. Just Clair will make a good one.

On-After was at The Porter for most, The Vortex for some

Reporting the facts, and getting them wrong