Site Logo

Atlantahash.com

The Atlanta Hash Yap Yap Room

It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tuesday Jun 6 Just Claire L5P 7PM $1 1mi 1BS
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:25 pm 
Drama Queen

After giving us her Most Precious Gift in the monsoon that was last month's CUNT, former virgin Just Claire has boldly stepped up and volunteered to hare for us this month. Start / end will be at Java Lords in L5P, and there are rumors that there may be some optional, clean(ish) water at the BS with which to refresh yourself. You know the drill: one mile, one beer stop, one dollar, one massive case of heatstroke. Meet at 7, pack off at 7:30.

You're on your own for parking; the start is in a pay lot, or you can prowl the side streets and hope to score a non-metered space. Remember that this is L5P, though, so if ParkAtlanta doesn't spoil your night, a crackhead probably will if you leave anything laying around in your car.

Map to the start:
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=java+lords&fb=1&gl=us&hq=java+lords&hnear=0x88f50390fd6d89b9:0x7da8dc08b4ce6225,Atlanta,+GA+30312&cid=0,0,3757540733524538000&ei=alDtTcqXGOHl0QGwsrCbAQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CB4QnwIwAQ

Post subject: Re: Tuesday Jun 6 Just Claire L5P 7PM $1 1mi 1BS
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:32 pm 
Queen of the Bitches

Actually its the 7th of June. :)

Any possibility of a Coke Zero being offered, or at least water during circle? I found out at BSH3 on Sunday that exertion, high heat, just 1 beer, and me, was not a winning combination. I drank soda for my down down on the ice. If not, I'll bring my own. :)

Reporting the facts, and getting them wrong

Post subject: Re: Tuesday Jun 6 Just Claire L5P 7PM $1 1mi 1BS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:40 pm 
Queen of the Bitches

Is this Tuesday With A Theme (TWAT)?

Post subject: Re: Tuesday Jun 7 Just Claire L5P 7PM $1 1mi 1BS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:04 pm 
Drama Queen

I got word from Just Claire that the visitor parking gate is open at Bass Lofts across the street from the start, so feel free to park there (I disclaim all responsibility for any parking distress that may occur, I'm just passing along the message). There are a couple of virgins living there that will be attending tonight as well.

Ballerina - you are correct on the date, I think I was looking at yesterday's date when I put this up. I'll see about getting Just Claire to pick up some water, I'm two-wheeling it over and won't be able to carry anything. You may want to bring something just in case.

MCH - No, it's CUNT. I hear TWAT may have fallen by the wayside (I intentionally avoided using the phrases "run its course" and "petered out").