Site Logo

Atlantahash.com

The Atlanta Hash Yap Yap Room

It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Heavenly H4 is getting bigger
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:44 pm 
Queen of the Bitches

It's with a very heavy heart I tell you that Peniscillin (Kathy Seiber) left this world on Sunday morning July 30th. She passed in her sleep very peacefully and although the cause is not clear as yet it is thought to be from a complication of her knee surgery - a blood clot. Her parents are in TN and her graveside service is tomorrow at 2pm in Coalfield, TN at the Estes Cemetery. You are welcome to drive up if you would like but it is just a graveside service. Red Breast, House of Boobs, Bunny, and I will be going. We will work on doing something here in Atlanta to memorialize her in a couple of weeks. Please keep her family in your good thoughts and prayers. Her parents have been overwhelmed by the hashers they have met, particularly Davey Crochet and the rest of us. They told me they really liked all the crazy hash names. I am adding their address at the end if you would like to send them a card ( use your nash name but add your nerd name). Stay safe and hug someone tonite and tomorrow. Love you all

Beth and Jackie Seiber
685 Hwy 307
Niota, TN 37826