Atlantahash.com

The Atlanta Hash Yap Yap Room

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Black Rock Di-Erections
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:53 am 
Queen of the Bitches

OK wankers - pay attention -

1. GATE :twisted: AT MOUNTAIN CLOSES AT 10PM Sani has gate lock combo - you will need to call me for it after 10pm but not after 12 mn. - 404-732-5711

2. Take I 85 north and pick up I 985 and continue north - from downtown Atlanta it is 112 miles total. Once you get to Clayton GA - small town - you will go up a big hill. Start looking for sign on your side of road telling you entrance to Park is 1 mile ahead on left. Turn left onto Black Rock Mtn Pkwy. Follow road to large sign saying Black Rock Mtn Park and this is where you turn RIGHT. Stay on that road and continue to Ranger booth where you pay for parking - $10 for weekend. Of course if it is nighttime - you can skip paying. They usually do not check on this - USUALLY. You will eventually get to the cabin area. After first cabin on right - turn onto dirt road and follow to bottom. Very windy, narrow, rutted, and wide open on right side (so don't pull over that way) and go slow - seriously unless you have been there before and are familiar with road. Go to end of road and find parking place and come ON IN to camp ground. Get a beer :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: and rest is up to you.

Sani :twisted: