Site Logo

Atlantahash.com

The Atlanta Hash Yap Yap Room

It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Atlanta Hash Trash #1883 3/25/17
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:39 pm 
Ready for Rehab

I had just finished working on my bike. It was an awesome afternoon. Bright sunshine, light breeze. However, something religious was missing in my life. A void in my heart. A sense of thirst in my six pack abs. I decided to go for a ride down Peachtree Dunwoody. I took a left on Evergreen which turns into Mill Creek (go figure,,,you know how Atlanta roads change names all of a sudden) and found myself on S. Johnson Ferry. I navigated my bike (purchased from fellow hasher, JackAss) onto the sidewalk. I wobbly rolled down the hill, disappointed in my sobriety and solitude, and then I spied it, on the ground, a chalk arrow. It had been years - nearly 5 to be exact, since I had seen anything remotely like it. I pondered my fate and rolled on - perhaps a mirage. I got to the bridge and saw more chalk -
I dismounted and walked on. I followed the arrows and then saw a crowd of intellects drinking beer and fraternizing. I shouted: "Are you?". Much to their surprise (and probably dismay, if they recognized me) they shouted back and welcomed me as a thirsty old friend.

There was much rejoicing, singing, and back slapping. And my thirst and yearning for true friendship was satisfied.